- 6:30am- ate 2 tablespoons using meatball method
- 4:30-6:30pm- napped without snoring or choking.
- It has occured to me that he never snores or gasps during our daytime naps. The only difference between the nap and night sleep, is that he is not fed prior to naps. I'm going to feed him earlier tonight to allow more time to elapse to see if that makes a difference in the night time snoring and gasping.
- 8:00pm- ate about 1/4 can of dog food using meatball method. No complications during feeding.
- 12:30am- went to bed.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Sunday January 15th
Chester did not vomit last night! Yay. He did snore, and gasp through the night which kept me up and on guard for a choking episode. I audio recorded a few minutes of it around 4am. I'll publish that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment